South El Monte High School  Logo
About The Eagles Our Results Speak For Themselves Administration Staff Directory Calendar & Bell Schedule WASC/SSC Alma Mater Photo Gallery Trouble Logging In?
Eagles Academics Course Descriptions Academic Departments Pathways Co-Curricular Programs
Tutoring & Library Hours College Spotlight Scholarship News Guidance Office Academic Opportunities College and Career Comprehensive Support Library Student Safety & Bullying Vision and Mission Poll
Eagles Policies Attendance Office Drop Off Procedures Dress Code Serious Offenses Bullying & Cyberbullying Harassment Policy Academic Dishonesty Electronic Devices Hall Passes & School IDs Confiscated Items (Non-Electronic) Personal Property Public Displays of Affection Lunch Passes Bicycles and Skateboards Title IX Information
Eagles Activities ASB Leadership Student Store BOYS ATHLETICS GIRLS ATHLETICS RENAISSANCE Mighty Eagles Marching Band
Eagles Parents/Padres PTSA Enroll at SEMHS Categorical Programs Seek to Achieve Committee - Comité Buscando el Exito
Quick Links Teacher Corner Tech Help Coaches' Handbook Eagles Gear Summer School

Enroll at SEMHS

New Student? No Problem!

Welcome to South El Monte High School! To register at SEMHS, you need to provide the following documents:

-Parent's Proof of Address (utility bill such as:  Electricity, Gas, Water, or Phone).  If the parent does not have a utility bill under their name, they must complete a Residency Statement and it must be notarized.  Form is available in the Attendance Office.     

-Parent's/Guardian Picture ID (Driver's License, California I.D., Passport, etc.).  

-Student Proof of Age and and Parentage verification (birth certificate, baptism certificate, etc.).  If the legal guardianship has been given to another individual and the biological parents are not the one's registering the student, a Caregiver Affidavit must be completed and it must be notarized.  Form is available in the Attendance Office.        

-Student's Immunization Record.

-Student's Transfer Record or Unofficial Transcripts from previous school(s).  

-Complete Registration Packet (available in the Attendance Office).


Need Assistance? Please call us at (626) 258-5607.